Views allow you to see the same list data in different configurable ways. Easily switch between views and apply filters to get the most out of your list data.
Table views are like super customizable databases in Attio. You can track a list of records, with each of its attributes represented by a column. Learn more about setting up and customizing your table view.
Kanban views let you track records through the stages of a workflow or process. Records appear as cards in your kanban view, and you can move them through your pipeline with drag-and-drop. Learn more about configuring and customizing your kanban view.
To create a new view:
- Open the view dropdown beneath your list name or on an object page
- Select + Create new at the bottom of the dropdown, or select the ⋮ icon next to a view and choose Duplicate to make a copy of it
- If you are creating a new view, select the type of view you would like to create and give your view a name
- Kanban views are only available in lists, and they require you to select a status attribute to track
Views you create will be visible to everyone who has access to the list. Learn more about list access.
Filters allow you to drill down your data and focus on a specific segment of your network. You can stack multiple filters too.
- Click Filter at the top of your view
- Select the attribute you want to filter by
- Select the conditions for your filter (is, is not, contains, etc)
- Select the appropriate value for your filter
- Remove filters with the ⋮ icon to the right
If you find yourself applying the same filters regularly, consider keeping a dedicated view just for this subset of your network - you can revisit this filtered data set anytime.
Views are shared with everyone who has access to the list, so when you change a filter on a view, the change will be applied for everyone. It usually works best to create new views for different filtering goals, and give them descriptive names to match the data shown. You can also duplicate an existing view, rename it, and then change the filters if you want to avoid changing filters applied by someone else.
Combine and nest your filters by creating filter groups, and apply 'and/or' modifiers to your filter conditions.
To group filters, click on the ⋮ icon to the right of a filter followed by Convert to group. You can then add more filters and toggle And/Or for advanced filtering.
Sort your view in ascending or descending order based on any of your attributes:
- Select Sort at the top of your view
- Choose the attribute you would like to sort
- Select either ↑Ascending or ↓Descending
Manage list views from the view dropdown on the top left of your current view. Reorder views by selecting a view and dragging it. The top view on the list will be the default landing page for the list.
Pin, rename, duplicate, and delete views with the ⋮ icon. Pinned views are only visible to you.
You can add various instant calculations to table and kanban views in Attio. Scroll to the bottom of a column or stage and click + Add calculation to see your options.
Numerical attributes support calculations such as averages and sums, while non-numerical ones support calculations like percentage empty/filled.
Couldn't find something?
Send us a message in the chat on the right ✌️