Take a quick tour of your Attio workspace - you’ll know your way around in no time.
The sidebar is home to your Notifications, Tasks, Notes, Reports, Lists, and more.
- Notifications is where you'll find notifications about comments you've been mentioned in, emails you've been granted access to, tasks you've been assigned, and more.
- Tasks is where you'll see the status of any tasks assigned to you, as well as tasks you’ve assigned to others.
- Notes is where you'll find all your team’s notes and note templates.
- Emails holds your email drafts as well as email templates created by anyone in your workspace.
- Reports allow you to create dashboards and highly customizable charts to visualize your lists and records data.
- Under Objects you will find Companies and People pages and any other objects you are using where you can find all records in your workspace.
- Lists are homes to your various workflows or projects.
Searching in Attio is simple, intuitive, and fast. Search through your records and find everything you need in seconds.
You can bring up the search window with the / key anywhere in Attio, or click the search box at the top of your sidebar. Use the search window to quickly find your records by name, email, domain, phone number, or ID (for standard objects), and you can also search by keywords contained in descriptions, social media handles, and location attributes to see all relevant results.
Attio supports over 30 quick actions, which are keyboard shortcuts for commonly used actions. You can use the following keyboard shortcuts anywhere in Attio:
- Open quick actions suggestions with cmd + k, which will differ depending on where you are in the platform
- Create a new note with n
- Create a new task with t
- Compose a new email with c
Find all of Attio's keyboard shortcuts by hitting the ? key anywhere in Attio and choosing ⌘ Keyboard shortcuts.
If you have synced your email and calendar with Attio, you can see today's upcoming events in the quick actions window, RSVP directly from Attio, and create a meeting note in seconds.
When you open quick actions with cmd/ctrl + k you'll see your next calendar event today (if you have any) under Suggestions. You can RSVP or change your response directly from the quick actions window.
The date and time of the event, meeting room link, and description from the calendar event will be shown under Event details.
Under Participants you'll see who's invited and their responses via the colored circles to the right of their name: green (yes), orange (tentative), or red (no).
Create a note linked to your event by selecting an event and clicking Create note. Choose a record and create your note. Then you'll find your new note on the record's page under the Notes tab.
If you are a member of more than one Attio workspace, you can click your workspace name in the upper-left of your account, then click the name of another workspace to switch to that workspace.
When you click your workspace name in the upper-left of your account you will find Account settings, and you’ll also see Workspace settings if you’re an admin.
Couldn't find something?
Send us a message in the chat on the right ✌️