Become an Attio power-user with these commands, no mouse required.
These keyboard shortcuts work anywhere in Attio:
Find all of Attio's keyboard shortcuts by hitting the ? key anywhere in Attio.
Open the Quick Action menu using cmd/ctrl + k anywhere in Attio - you'll see the quick actions available - these will differ depending on where you are in the platform.
Table view shortcuts
Work within table views without needing to use your mouse:
- Move across cells using the arrow keys
- Edit a cell and save changes with the ⏎ Enter key
- Scroll through attribute options using ↓ and ↑ keys
Notify your team members with mentions:
- Mention a member using @ followed by their name in tasks, notes, and comments
Quickly format your notes with these commands:
- Press ⌘ + b for bold text
- Press ⌘ + I for italic text
- Press - + space for bullet points
- Press 1. + space for numbered points
- Press # + space for Heading 1
- Press ## + space for Heading 2
- Press ### + space for Heading 3
- Press ⌘ + z to undo
- Press ⌘ + shift + z to redo