Note templates let you save useful note structures and styles you commonly use, and apply them to new notes. These can be super useful for recurring meetings, sales calls, interviews, and more.
Creating note templates
To create a new note template in Attio, press cmd/ctrl + k to open the quick action window. Search for and select Note template followed by Create note template.
Note templates can also be created using existing notes you've made. Click out of the quick action window and head to Notes in the sidebar. Locate the note you'd like to base your template on, and click the ⋮ icon in the bottom right corner of the note editor. Next, select Create template from note.
Formatting note templates
You can easily customize your note templates from the note editor. Highlight your text to see all formatting options.
Using note templates
Create a new note with any of your custom templates already applied.
- Create a new note with the n key or by choosing Create note from the Notes tab on a record page
- Choose from the dropdown labelled start with a template or pick from recently used templates below it
Once created, members of your workspace can view and use your note templates. Changes to your new note won't affect the source template.
Editing note templates
You can edit or delete an existing note template from the quick action menu:
- Press cmd/ctrl + k to open the quick action menu
- Search for and select Note templates
- Select the template you would like to edit. Any changes you make will be saved in real-time
- To delete a template, select the ⋮ icon in the top right corner of the page, then select Delete template
Couldn't find something?
Send us a message in the chat on the right ✌️