Sync your records in Attio with files and folders stored in the cloud. Attio currently supports Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, and OneDrive.
Syncing your cloud storage
- Click on your workspace name - from the dropdown choose Account Settings
- Choose your cloud storage provider and grant Attio access
- Once connected, click the ▾ icon to sync a specific drive or site
Add synced folders to records
- Head to the Files tab of the record you'd like to add synced files to
- Click the ⋮ icon and select your storage provider from the dropdown
- Linked folders are only visible to you plus those with access in Dropbox/Drive etc (once they've synced their accounts with Attio). Linked folders are not visible to anyone else in your workspace
- Click the ⋮ icon beside files to download, rename, or delete them
- Removing access via the Storage Accounts tab in your Account Settings will remove linked files and folders from records
- You can also click the ⋮ icon beside linked folders and choose Disconnect to remove them
Couldn't find something?
Send us a message in the chat on the right ✌️