/Imports & Exports
Moving a group of records from one list to another can be done in a few quick steps.
If you'd like to move over a list of records (and no additional attribute data) you can do so by:
- Filtering for the list of records that you would like to add in a table view
- Selecting all records by checking the box in the top left corner of your table beside Record
- Selecting the Add to list option that appears in the top right corner of your view
- Select the list you would like to add the records to
- The records will be added to the list but also remain in the original one
Moving records and attribute data
If you'd like to move over a list of records and additional attribute data, you'll need to first export your data to CSV, then reimport the file to the new list.
- Create a new view that includes the attribute data you'd like to move over
- Filter the view if you'd only like a subset of your records included (for example, all records in the 'Closed' stage of a pipeline)
- Export your view to CSV from the top right of the view
- Import your CSV file to the new list, making sure to use the record ID when mapping attributes
Couldn't find something?
Send us a message in the chat on the right ✌️