Business software is changing fast. Notion is changing how we organize, Slack is replacing internal email, and Miro is transforming how we whiteboard. We believe business relationships are next.
As more and more of our interactions move to the digital world, classical business software has failed to leverage them. It has remained essentially unchanged for the last decade. Most data entry is manual, intelligent data analysis is non-existent, and they're a challenge for users to set up.
We believe the future is simple: consumer-grade design combined with enterprise-grade power. Your relationship software should automatically know your contacts and analyze your communications. Your data should be easily viewed, sorted, and filtered depending on your task. Integrations and automations should be customizable and quick. And it should all be possible whilst seamlessly collaborating with your team. It's our mission to make this a reality.
We're an experienced team of entrepreneurs, engineers and operators. We're still a small team and everyone who joins has a big impact on the company. We value authenticity, intellectual curiosity, and team work. We have a flat hierarchy and believe in empowering people to do their best work.
Our investors include Point Nine, Balderton, and Passion Capital, alongside top Angels from venture capital and tech.
In this role you'll...
- Design, implement, and improve our top-of-funnel web surfaces. An example of likely projects could include generative landing pages, template and integration libraries, and expanding Attio Atlas.
- Focus on producing highly polished and performant work that’s tightly integrated with our analytics stack and app.
- Be an advocate for innovative techniques and technologies that can improve our front-end stack and processes.
You'll be a great fit if...
- You have experience working with React, NextJS, and their surrounding ecosystems.
- You have a deep understanding of the current state and roadmap for React and NextJS and avidly research bleeding edge tools/frameworks/methodologies.
- You’re an intense polisher with a desire for performance, pixel-perfection, and amazing user experiences.
- You love being a generalist, solving problems, and taking ownership of finding better solutions
- You thrive in a culture of continuous learning and feedback.
- You’re self motivated and naturally curious.
- You have a natural appreciation of what a good product should look and feel like.
- Bonus: familiar with TypeScript.
- Bonus: experience working with NodeJS.
What you can expect...
- Competitive salary
- Equity in an early-stage tech company on an incredible trajectory
- Remote working and flexibility
- Apple hardware and a budget for desk amenities
- 25 days plus local holidays
- Regular team events in London
- Team off-site in fun places! (We've been to Lisbon and Malta so far)
We're dedicated to building a company that champions the diverse world we live in. That means hiring a team rich in diverse backgrounds, perspectives and ideas.
As such, we're committed to equal opportunity and treatment in all aspects of recruitment, selection and employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.
We're aware that women are far less likely than their male counterparts to apply for a role where they don't meet all the job description's requirements. If you don't quite meet all the requirements, but you feel you're a good fit for the role we encourage you to apply!