Business software is changing fast. Notion is changing how we organize, Slack is replacing internal email, and Miro is transforming how we whiteboard. We believe business relationships are next.
As more and more of our interactions move to the digital world, classical business software has failed to leverage them. It has remained essentially unchanged for the last decade. Most data entry is manual, intelligent data analysis is non-existent, and they're a challenge for users to set up.
We believe the future is simple: consumer-grade design combined with enterprise-grade power. Your relationship software should automatically know your contacts and analyze your communications. Your data should be easily viewed, sorted, and filtered depending on your task. Integrations and automations should be customizable and quick. And it should all be possible whilst seamlessly collaborating with your team. It's our mission to make this a reality.
We're an experienced team of entrepreneurs, engineers and operators. We're still a small team and everyone who joins has a big impact on the company. We value authenticity, intellectual curiosity, and team work. We have a flat hierarchy and believe in empowering people to do their best work.
Our investors include Point Nine, Balderton, and Passion Capital, alongside top Angels from venture capital and tech.
In this role you'll...
- Own and develop Attio's visual identity throughout our growth initiatives and public-facing surfaces. Projects may include expanding Atlas to include a template library, building components for generative landing pages, or redesigning our API documentation.
- Work closely with the team’s marketers and engineers, supporting projects throughout their entire lifecycle.
- Work closely with the product design team to carry Attio's product identity outside of the product.
- Grow and safeguard our brand standards and design system.
You'll be a great fit if...
- You're experienced in building off design foundations and implementing visual identities.
- You're highly creative and a master of your tools.
- You know how to transform complex concepts into great and humane story-telling.
- You're comfortable with self-directed work and sweat the smallest details.
- You know how to systemize and champion brand standards and components.
- You have a portfolio of excellent work - experience measured in years isn't important to us.
- You're proficient in Figma.
- Bonus: You understand the capabilities (and limitations) of modern web development.
- Bonus: You have an understanding of performance-based marketing strategies.
What you can expect...
- Competitive salary
- Equity in an early-stage tech company on an incredible trajectory
- Remote working and flexibility
- Apple hardware and a budget for desk amenities
- 25 days plus local holidays
- Regular team events in London
- Team off-site in fun places! (We've been to Lisbon and Malta so far)
We're dedicated to building a company that champions the diverse world we live in. That means hiring a team rich in diverse backgrounds, perspectives and ideas.
As such, we're committed to equal opportunity and treatment in all aspects of recruitment, selection and employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.
We're aware that women are far less likely than their male counterparts to apply for a role where they don't meet all the job description's requirements. If you don't quite meet all the requirements, but you feel you're a good fit for the role we encourage you to apply!