Business software is changing fast. Notion is changing how we organize, Slack is replacing internal email, and Miro is transforming how we whiteboard. We believe business relationships are next.
As more and more of our interactions move to the digital world, classical business software has failed to leverage them. It has remained essentially unchanged for the last decade. Most data entry is manual, intelligent data analysis is non-existent, and they're a challenge for users to set up.
We believe the future is simple: consumer-grade design combined with enterprise-grade power. Your relationship software should automatically know your contacts and analyze your communications. Your data should be easily viewed, sorted, and filtered depending on your task. Integrations and automations should be customizable and quick. And it should all be possible whilst seamlessly collaborating with your team. It's our mission to make this a reality.
We're an experienced team of entrepreneurs, engineers and operators. We're still a small team and everyone who joins has a big impact on the company. We value authenticity, intellectual curiosity, and team work. We have a flat hierarchy and believe in empowering people to do their best work.
Our investors include Passion Capital, Monzo's seed investors, alongside top Angels from the venture capital and technology industries.
In this role you'll...
- Own and develop Attio's brand identity and product marketing initiatives.
- Work closely with the rest of the product marketing team, taking projects through their entire lifecycle.
- Work closely with the product design team to carry Attio's visual identity inside and outside the product.
- Manifest and safeguard our brand standards and marketing design system.
- Be responsible for the visual identity of our public-facing surfaces like our marketing site, customer success tools, and other brand and marketing material.
You'll be a great fit if...
- You're experienced in building off design foundations and implementing brand identities.
- You're highly creative and a master of your tools.
- You know how to transform complex concepts into great and humane story-telling.
- You're comfortable with self-directed work and sweat the smallest details.
- You know how to systemize and champion brand standards.
- You have a portfolio of excellent work - experience measured in years isn't important to us.
- You're proficient in Figma.
- Bonus: You understand the technical side of web development.
- Bonus: You're great at creative illustration and visual design.
- Bonus: You have an understanding of performance-based marketing strategies.