Business software is changing fast. Notion is changing how we organize, Slack is replacing internal email, and Miro is transforming how we whiteboard. We believe business relationships are next.
As more and more of our interactions move to the digital world, classical business software has failed to leverage them. It has remained essentially unchanged for the last decade. Most data entry is manual, intelligent data analysis is non-existent, and they're a challenge for users to set up.
We believe the future is simple: consumer-grade design combined with enterprise-grade power. Your relationship software should automatically know your contacts and analyze your communications. Your data should be easily viewed, sorted, and filtered depending on your task. Integrations and automations should be customizable and quick. And it should all be possible whilst seamlessly collaborating with your team. It's our mission to make this a reality.
We're an experienced team of entrepreneurs, engineers and operators. We're still a small team and everyone who joins has a big impact on the company. We value authenticity, intellectual curiosity, and team work. We have a flat hierarchy and believe in empowering people to do their best work.
Our investors include Passion Capital, Monzo's seed investors, alongside top Angels from the venture capital and technology industries.
In this role you'll...
- You'll own our design system, continuing to build a timeless foundation that we'll build with for many years.
- Work with customer-support and sales to form a deep understanding of our users.
- Work closely with engineering to produce powerful and performant UI and UX.
You'll be a great fit if...
- You're highly productive and a master of your tools.
- You're passionate about clean and pixel perfect designs.
- You're comfortable doing self-directed work.
- You have pretty good technical knowledge and ideally some experience coding.
- You have a portfolio of excellent work. Experience measured in years isn't important to us.
- (Preferred) You have experience with Figma.
About our stack
What you can expect...
- Competitive salary
- An equity option plan so you'll benefit from the team's successes
- The opportunity to join an early-stage tech company on an incredible trajectory
- Remote working and flexibility
- Apple hardware and a budget for desk amenities
- 25 days plus local holidays
- Regular team events in London
- Two off-sites a year