Business software is changing fast. Notion is changing how we organize, Slack is replacing internal email, and Miro is transforming how we whiteboard. We believe business relationships are next.
As more and more of our interactions move to the digital world, classical business software has failed to leverage them. It has remained essentially unchanged for the last decade. Most data entry is manual, intelligent data analysis is non-existent, and they're a challenge for users to set up.
We believe the future is simple: consumer-grade design combined with enterprise-grade power. Your relationship software should automatically know your contacts and analyze your communications. Your data should be easily viewed, sorted, and filtered depending on your task. Integrations and automations should be customizable and quick. And it should all be possible whilst seamlessly collaborating with your team. It's our mission to make this a reality.
We're an experienced team of entrepreneurs, engineers and operators. We're still a small team and everyone who joins has a big impact on the company. We value authenticity, intellectual curiosity, and team work. We have a flat hierarchy and believe in empowering people to do their best work.
Our investors include Passion Capital, Monzo's seed investors, alongside top Angels from the venture capital and technology industries.
In this role you'll ...
- Build our hiring strategy and execution plan
- Manage an end-to-end talent acquisition process, from candidate outreach to complex offer negotiations
- Create programs and strategies to generate awareness of Attio and build candidate pipelines that align with recruiting goals.
- Maintain a strong network of potential future talent
- Build a world-class candidate experience that's fast, fair, and transparent
- Iterate on all aspects of our hiring process, removing friction and inefficiency
- Work with the rest of the team to make sure Attio is presented to candidates as a fantastic place to work
You'll be a great fit if...
- You're capable of working within a small team, and value having ownership over your work
- Have significant experience recruiting for roles in software engineering, bonus points for product design roles too
- A track record of implementing strategies to increase pipeline and close rates
- You're comfortable with self-directed work and hold yourself to extremely high standards
- You have excellent communication, organizational, and presentation skills
- You're a creative thinker and don't try and fit out of the box solutions
- You're an optimist
About our stack
What you can expect...
- Competitive salary
- An equity option plan so you'll benefit from the team's successes
- The opportunity to join an early-stage tech company on an incredible trajectory
- Remote working and flexibility
- Apple hardware and a budget for desk amenities
- 25 days plus local holidays
- Regular team events in London
- Two off-sites a year