Invite any number of members to your workspace, combine networks, work together seamlessly, and keep your entire organization on the same page.
Members can be invited to the workspace under two access levels. Admins can change or suspend member access at any time using the access level dropdown to the right of the members table.
- Admin: admin users have access to Account Settings which are workspace wide. They can invite new members, view billing information, and change workspace settings
- Member: member users get to enjoy the experience of Attio on the admin's terms with access to shared collections
- Suspend from Workspace: Revoke access before an invite is accepted or by suspending an existing member from your workspace
Workspace Admins can invite new members at any time.
- Go to Account Settings
- Select the Members tab
- Click the + Add a Member button
- Confirm the user email and access level given before clicking Invite
Note: You can only invite the same number of members as purchased seats in your workspace. You can manage your seat count on the Billing tab of Account Settings.
Collections can be shared with specific members or your entire workspace on three different levels of access.
- No access means the user cannot see the Collection or the data within it
- Read-only access allows the user to only view Collection data but not edit it
- Full access allows the user to view, add, and edit Collection data. Full access users can also manage Collection access and share with additional users
- Read more about sharing collections here.
Emails are private by default but can be shared on a single or entire record basis.
- Users can request access to emails pending owner approval
- All users included in an email have the ability to manage access to the thread
- Access can be revoked at any time by the user who granted it
- Read more about email sharing here
Did we miss something? Send us a message in the chat box to the right ✌️