Whitelist Attio for G Suite
If your G Suite administrator has restricted 3rd-party app installations, you will need to have Attio added to your Whitelist before syncing your account.
This must be done by your G Suite admin from the Google Admin Console.
Adding Attio to your whitelist
- Go to admin.google.com
- Starting from the sign-in page, enter the email address and password for your G Suite for Business admin account (it does not end in @gmail.com)
- On the side panel select Security > Settings.
- Scroll down to API Permission at the end of the list
- Select Manage Third Party Access
- Select Add App then click OAuth App Name
Attio Application IDs
The Attio Application IDs that will need to be added are as follows:
- Attio Calendar Sync - 167690183287-gs9dmqndi7g5ocqmf5vfs4v1647kgtj4.apps.googleusercontent.com
- Attio Email Sync - 167690183287-b5mo6an9uv6nt77i4d0447hlev31l7a2.apps.googleusercontent.com
- Attio Google Drive Sync - 167690183287-0rbi9euu94bkgksbh01h1mtr1glr509d.apps.googleusercontent.com
- Attio Sign In With Google - 167690183287-ktk2mrcp1k8bd5eau2k7cb01tlblf563.apps.googleusercontent.com
Did we miss something? Send us a message in the chat box to the right ✌️