Views allow you to see the same collection data in multiple, configurable ways. Easily switch between views and apply filters to get the most out of your collection data.
Table views are like super customizable databases in Attio. You can track a list of records, with each of its attributes represented by a column. Learn more about setting up and customizing your table view.
Kanban views let you track entries through the stages of a workflow or process. Entries appear as cards in your kanban view, and you can move them through your pipeline with drag-and-drop. Learn more about configuring and customizing your kanban view.
Dashboard views are home to your reports in Attio. Build and customize charts and visualize your collections data. Learn more about using dashboard views.
To access and create views in Attio:
- Open the view dropdown beneath your collection name
- Select + Create view at the bottom of the dropdown
- Select the type of view you would like to create
- Kanban views require you to also select a status attribute for your pipeline
Filters allow you to drill down your data and focus on a specific segment of your network. You can stack multiple filters too.
- Click Add filter on the top left of your view
- Select the attribute you would like to filter your records by
- Select the condition of your filter (is, is not, is after etc)
- Select the appropriate value for your filter
- In the example below, we've filtered our recruitment pipeline by 'Position is Office Manager' (attribute + condition + value)
- To remove a filter, hover over it and click the x icon
If you find yourself applying the same set of filters often, consider creating a new view just for this filtered set of entries. You can then go back and see that list anytime.
You can combine filter groups using multiple rules to create more specific views of your collection:
- After creating your first filter, select Add filter again to create a second filter group
- Click and to toggle to or and vice versa
- You can have any combination of and/or between different filter groups
- Select + to the right of an existing filter to add to the same filter group
- Below is an example of a recruitment pipeline filtered by 'Position is Office Manager' and 'Experience level is Senior'
Sort your view in ascending or descending order based on any of your custom or smart attributes:
- Select Sorted by in the top left of your view
- Choose the attribute you would like to sort by
- Select either ↑Ascending or ↓Descending
Manage all of your collection views from the view dropdown on the top left of your current view. Reorder views by selecting a view and dragging it to its new position. The top view on the list will be the default landing page for the collection.
By selecting the ⋮ to the right of each view you can:
- Pin a view for easy navigation to the pages you visit most. Pins appear on the top of your collections in the sidebar. Pinned views are only visible to you.
- Rename a view
- Delete a view (your collection attributes and data are not affected)