Views allow you to see the same collection data in multiple, configurable ways. Easily switch between your full dataset and different filtered views to organize each piece of your workflow.
- Tables are the familiar view of a database and many workflows
- Track a list of contacts with each attribute represented as a column
- Read more about configuring table views here
- Kanban boards are for tracking records through the stages of a workflow or in groups defined by you
- Track contacts as cards on your kanban and easily move them down your pipeline
- Read more about configuring kanban views here
- Open the view dropdown on the top left of your current view
- Select + Create view at the bottom of the dropdown
- Select the type of view you would like to create
- Kanban views require you to also select a status attribute you would like to group your pipeline by
- Click Add filter on the top left of your view
- Select the attribute you would like to filter your contacts by
- Select the condition of your filter (is, is not, is after etc.).
- Select the appropriate value for your filter
- In this example, we've filtered our recruiting pipeline by Position is Office Manager (attribute + condition + value):
Pro tip: If you find yourself applying the same set of filters often, consider creating a new view where you can save that set of contacts. You can then go back anytime to see that list.
You can combine multiple filter groups with and or or rules to create more specific views of your collection.
- After creating your first filter as described above, select Add filter again to create a second filter group
- Click and between the two filter groups to switch to or and back
- You can have any combination of and or or between different filter groups
- Select + to the right of an existing filter to add to the same filter group. Within the same filter group you are limited to either and or or between all values
- Here is an example of a recruiting pipeline filtered by 'Position is Office Manager' and 'Experience level is Senior' then switched to or:
You can sort your view in ascending or descending order based on any of your custom or smart attributes.
- Select Sorted By in the top left of your view
- Choose the attribute you would like to sort by
- Select between ↑Ascending or ↓Descending
Manage all of your collection views from the view dropdown on the top left of your current view.
- Reorder views by selecting any view on it's left and simply dragging and dropping. The top view on the list will be the landing page of the collection
By selecting the ⋮ to the right of each view you can:
- Pin a view for easy navigation to the pages you visit most. Pins appear on the top of your collections in the sidebar. They are user specific so you can create your own navigation
- Rename a view
- Delete a view. Deleting a view only deletes the configuration, your collection attributes and data are not affected
Did we miss something? Send us a message in the chat box to the right ✌️