Table views allow you to manage your collection entries and attributes in a familiar spreadsheet style.
Create a table view
There are two ways to create a table view:
- When creating a new collection, select Table beneath Start from scratch with a view
- Within an existing collection, select + Create a View in the view dropdown and select Table
Organize and customize your table to focus on specific parts of your workflow.
Attributes are represented as columns in your table. Choose which attributes are shown in your table view.
- Open View settings on the top right of your table view
- Click + Add an attribute
- Select the custom or smart attributes you'd like to see
- Reorder your attributes from View settings any time
- You can also select + beside your final column to add a new column
- To create a new attribute from a list of attribute types, select the + at the top right of the dropdown
Rearrange and resize columns
Move, hide and sort your attribute columns to further customize your table view
- Click on the column name to see the dropdown
- Select Hide attribute to remove the attribute from your view - you can get it back at any time by adding a new column
- To resize columns, hover over the edge of the column name cell and drag left or right
Filter a table view
Filter your entries to see only what's important for the task at hand
- Select Add Filter and choose the attribute you would like to filter by
- Choose the condition applied to your filter (contains, is equal to, etc.)
- Choose the value of the attribute to filter by
- Add multiple filters at a time and switch between and/or conditions
- Remove filters by clicking the X to their right
- Learn more about advanced filtering
Sort a table view
Change how your entries are sorted in your table view.
- Select Sorted by
- Select your chosen attribute
- Then select either ↑Ascending or ↓Descending