The classic view of a database, tables allow you to manage your collection entries and attributes in a spreadsheet style.
Create a table view
There are two ways to create a table view:
- Select table as an initial view when creating a new collection
- Within an existing Collection, select + Create a View in the view dropdown. Select Table
Customize table views
Adapt your table by adding filters and changing the display of your contact entries and data to focus on specific pieces of your workflow.
Attributes are represented as columns on your table. Choose which attributes are displayed in your table view to fit any piece of your workflow.
- Open View settings on the top right of your table
- Click + Add an attribute
- Select all the custom or smart attributes as you would like displayed
- Reorder attributes from View settings any time
- You can also select + to the right of your last column
- To create a new attribute, select the + at the top right of the dropdown
Read more about the different types of attributes you can create and how to manage them here.
Rearrange and resize columns
Rearrange your attribute columns from the column headers at the top of each.
- Click the header then select move right or move left to change the order of your attributes
- Select hide attribute to remove the attribute from your view
- Hover on the edge of column headers, then drag left or right to resize
Filter a table view
Filter down your entries to fit any criteria with a combination of your enriched and custom attributes.
- Select Add Filter, then select the attribute you would like to filter by
- Choose the condition applied to your filter (contains, is equal to, etc.)
- Choose the value of the attribute to filter by
- Add multiple filters at a time in the same way and switch between and/or conditions between each
- Remove filters by clicking the X to their right
- You can read more about advanced filtering here
Sort a table view
The sorting of your entries can be changed on the top left of your table based on any of your enriched or custom attributes.
- Select Sorted by
- Select the desired attribute
- Then select either ↑Ascending or ↓Descending
Did we miss something? Send us a message in the chat box to the right ✌️