Attio is built to be intuitive and easy for anyone to get going, but once you've mastered the basics there are a ton of features that can take your workflow to the next level.
Quick Actions and keyboard shortcuts
Keyboard shortcuts are a key, or combination of keys, that provide quick access to many of our features.
- Add tasks by pressing t on any page in the platform
- Add an entry by pressing e in the same way
- Open search from anywhere with cmd + k. Quickly find any contact, entry, and our list of additional quick actions
Quick Actions allow you to easily access different features from the Search modal.
- Throughout the platform you can find a quick action to create a task or entry, and go to our support and API docs
- On contact pages you can access our + Create note action
Attio's chrome extension allows you to access and manage your workspace from anywhere on the web, including directly in your Gmail inbox. Quickly know if someone is already in your network and where the relationship stands.
- Access contact pages and view relationship data, emails, and more
- Add new contacts to your workspace
- Add new entries to your collections, and update existing ones
To add our chrome extension to your browser, just visit our Chrome Web Store page and click Add to Chrome.
There are many advantages to running Attio in dark mode. It's easier on your eyes, conserves power on mobile, and it looks cool.
- Activate dark mode from your account menu, found at the top of your sidebar under your name
- Select Theme to switch between Light and Dark or Use system default
- Enjoy Attio in a whole new light
Default Attribute Values
You can save time on data entry by setting default values for attributes like status, owner, or date.
Any default values you set will be auto-filled when adding new entries. A few common use cases are:
- Defaulting new entries to the first stage in your pipeline
- Setting an owner field to the user that creates an entry
- Setting a follow up date for two weeks from the day a contact is added to your collection
Attio API and Zapier
With Zapier and our API you can:
- Update contact's data from external forms
- Trigger automatic emails when entries hit a certain stage in your pipeline
- Create an entry when someone accepts your Calendly invite
You've mastered the basics, you've learned how to keep your team on the same page, and now you've found all our best features to automate your workflow.
We're rolling out new features constantly so be sure to keep an eye on our update feed.
Did we miss something? Send us a message in the chat box to the right ✌️