Attio is built to be intuitive and easy for anyone to get going, but once you've mastered the basics there are a ton of features that can take your workflow to the next level.
Quick actions and keyboard shortcuts
Keyboard shortcuts are a key, or combination of keys, that provide quick access to many of our features. Some of our top shortcuts include:
- Add tasks by pressing t on any page in the platform
- Add an entry by pressing e anywhere in Attio
- Open search from anywhere with cmd + k. Quickly find any contact, entry, and our list of additional quick actions
- Type ? to see them all!
Quick Actions allow you to easily access different features from the Search window.
- Throughout the platform you can find a quick action to create a task or entry
- On contact pages you can access our + Create note action
Attio's Chrome extension allows you to access and manage your workspace from anywhere on the web, including your Gmail inbox. Quickly find out if someone is already in your network and useful info about your connection with them.
- Access contact pages and view relationship data, emails, and more
- Add new contacts to your workspace
- Add new entries to your collections, and update existing ones
To add our Chrome extension to your browser, just visit the Chrome Web Store and click Add to Chrome. Learn more about installing, using and troubleshooting our Chrome extension.
There are many advantages to running Attio in dark mode. It's easier on your eyes, conserves power on mobile, and it looks cool.
- Activate Dark mode from your account menu, found at the top of the sidebar under your name
- Select Theme to switch between Light and Dark or use System default to match your device's settings
- Enjoy Attio in a whole new light
Default attribute values
You can save time on data entry by setting default values for attributes like status, owner, or date.
Any default values you set will be auto-filled when adding new entries. A few common use cases are:
- Defaulting new entries to the first stage in your pipeline
- Setting an owner field to the user that creates an entry
- Setting a follow up date for two weeks from the day a contact is added to your collection
Attio and Zapier
Connect your favorite apps and tools with Attio and automate your workflow using our Zapier app.
With Zapier you can:
- Update contact data from third party forms like Google, Typeform and Mailchimp
- Trigger automatic emails and Slack messages when entries move stages in your pipeline
- Create an entry when someone accepts your Calendly invite
- Send new Facebook Lead Ads to your collection