Moving entries between collections
Moving a group of contacts or entries from one collection to another can be done in a few quick steps.
If you'd like to move over just a list of contacts, and no additional attribute data, you can do so by:
- Filtering for the list of contacts that you would like to add in a table view
- Selecting all in the top left corner of your table
- Selecting Add to collection over on the right of your
- Select the collection you would like to add the contacts to
- The contacts will be added to the collection but also remain in the original
If you'd like to move over a list of contacts and additional attribute data, you'll need to first export your data to CSV, then reimport the file to the new collection.
- Create a new view that includes the attribute data you'd like to move over
- Filter the view if you'd only like a subset of your entries included (for example, all entries in the Closed stage of a pipeline)
- Export your view to CSV from the top right of the view
- Import your CSV file to the new collection using the contact ID in your mapping
Did we miss something? Send us a message in the chat box to the right ✌️