Getting started with Attio and Zapier
Getting started with Zapier
Zapier lets you connect Attio to 2,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
How do I connect Attio to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account
- Navigate to "My Apps" from the top menu bar
- Now click on "Connect a new account..." and search for "Attio"
- You'll be prompted to enter your API key. See our walk-through on generating an Attio API key
- Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
- Need inspiration? See everything that's possible with Attio and Zapier.
Did we miss something? Send us a message in the chat box to the right ✌️