Integrating your email is essential to getting the most out of Attio.
By auto-enriching the data for each of your records, Attio provides a deeper understanding of your network.
What Attio pulls from your email
- Your email contacts: a record is created for every person who you've exchanged emails with, and each company they belong to
- Your relationships: Attio creates records for every company and person we find. We also match up people and their companies to create an always-up-to-date network
- Communication intelligence: email metadata providing insights like last contacted and connection strength. Learn more about communication intelligence
- Email content: the main text of your emails and any attached files, easily shareable with your team
How and why we use your emails
- Communication intelligence: Attio uses this data to show you valuable insights such as 'last communication' and 'connection strength'
- Email content: Attio centralizes email content on record pages so you can easily share it with your team. You retain total control over what's shared and visible to others
- Files: email attachments are displayed on record pages - you decide who has access
- Attio adds powerful new data points to your own, giving you a comprehensive view of your network
- Providing richer and more detailed insights into your relationships, Attio helps you to make more informed decisions
- Learn more about enriched data in Attio
Calculating connection strength
- Attio grades the connection strength with each relationship from across your team
- Connections are broken down into 5 degrees, from Very Strong to Very Weak or No Connection
- Connection strength is based on various data points like how regularly you reply to one another, and how recently you've connected
- Attio's algorithm continuously improves, becoming increasingly accurate over time