Attio's powerful email syncing lets you track email conversations and link them to your records, while controlling who sees what.
If you decide to opt out of email syncing however, email forwarding allows you to copy emails over to your workspace manually.
Finding your inbound email address
- Click on your workspace name to reveal the dropdown and choose Personal Settings
- Head to Email and Calendar to find your inbound email address under Connected Accounts
- The address will be your workspace name followed by '@attio.email'
- Manage your email sharing settings
Sharing settings and blacklisting
- Once you've found your inbound email address, you can choose between three different sharing levels
- Click your inbound email address and choose Mail to set your default sharing settings
- Choose from Metadata only, Subject line and metadata, or Full Access
- Blacklist specific domains or email addresses to prevent Attio from showing correspondence
- Learn more about blacklisting in Attio
- Forward or BCC emails to your inbound address using your usual email client (Gmail, Outlook, iCloud Mail, etc)
- Records will be created for all of the email participants (people and companies)
- Email messages and attachments will be accessible from the Email tab of the record profile
- Your sharing settings determine what members of your workspace can see