A collection is an organized database of contacts. Customize collections to categorize, filter, sort and track contacts surrounding any workflow.
- A collection starts with a list of contacts associated with a workflow, broken down by entries representing a deal, opportunity, lead etc
- Create custom attributes such as labels, stages, and other fields to organize your entries
- Utilize your custom and enriched attributes to filter and sort your collection into different, informative views to fit the many pieces of your workflow
- Share collection data with other users to create a collaborative workspace
- Read more about the basics of building a collection here
You can manage several shared or private collections
- Select the + across from Collections on your sidebar
- Give your new collection a name and even an emoji
- Select a view type to start with. We suggest starting with a table view to easily build out your database
We've thoughtfully put together several collection templates, categorized both by common use cases and goals.
- You have the option to choose a template when creating a new collection
- Each template comes with several useful attributes and views to demonstrate how to get the most out of your collection
- Templates are meant as a starting point and can be edited or expanded any time to fit your process
- Select the current name of the collection to edit.
- Click the emoji to change the icon
- Hover over a collection and grab it from the right of your sidebar
- Drag and drop the collection to reorder
- The order of collections is set across your workspace and will be updated for all members
- Members with full access to a collection can delete the collection at any time
- Select the ⋮ icon in the top right corner of the page. Select Delete collection and confirm
- Deleting a collection also deletes the attribute data belonging to it permanently
Easily manage member access to your collections.
- Full Access: The only access level with the ability to manage sharing permissions in the collection, regardless of workspace access
- Workspace Access: All members of the workspace can view, edit, and export the collection, including creating new views, but not manage sharing permissions
In the absence of Workspace Access:
- Read only: Users can read and comment on the content within the collection. They cannot create new views, edit, export, or share the collection data
- No access: The collection and it's content is not visible by the user
Members with full access to a collection can view and edit permissions granted to other members of the workspace at any time.
- Open the share menu by clicking the + icon to the right of user avatars
- Toggle on Workspace Access to share the collection with full access for all members of your workspace
- Select No Access to revoke previously shared access
Did we miss something? Send us a message in the chat box to the right ✌️