Sync your calendar with Attio to view today's events, track upcoming and past events in collections, and link notes directly to any of them.
Syncing your calendar
- Go to your Personal Settings page
- Select the Email & Calendar tab on the left
- Click Connect Account with the appropriate provider
- You will then be taken through the provider authorization flow, granting Attio access to sync with your email and calendar
Events in search
See today's events in the search modal, RSVP directly from Attio, and create a meeting note in seconds.
- Open search using the shortcut CMD/CTRL + K,
- View today's calendar events and participants as your top suggestions
- RSVP to events directly from the search modal
- Create a new linked note by select an event or clicking Create note
Events in notes
You can always link past events from a previously created note.
- Create or open an existing note
- The quickest way to create a new note is by pressing your n key then selecting the relevant contact
- Click Add event
- Select the event you'd like to link your note to, choosing from all events on your synced calendar
Track upcoming and past events with your contacts directly in your collections. Calendar linked attributes include:
Did we miss something? Send us a message in the chat box to the right ✌️