If your Google Workspace administrator has restricted 3rd-party app installations, you'll need to have Attio added to your trusted apps before syncing your account.
This needs to be done by the Google Workspace admin via the Google Admin Console.
Add Attio to your trusted apps
- Head to admin.google.com
- Starting from the sign-in page, enter the email address and password for your Google Workspace admin account (it shouldn't end in @gmail.com)
- From the side panel, select Security then Settings
- Scroll down to API Permission at the end of the list and select Manage Third Party Access
- Click Add App then OAuth App Name
- Learn more about third party permissions in Google Workspace
Attio Application IDs
The Attio Application IDs that need to be added are:
- Attio Calendar Sync - 167690183287-gs9dmqndi7g5ocqmf5vfs4v1647kgtj4.apps.googleusercontent.com
- Attio Email Sync - 167690183287-b5mo6an9uv6nt77i4d0447hlev31l7a2.apps.googleusercontent.com
- Attio Google Drive Sync - 167690183287-0rbi9euu94bkgksbh01h1mtr1glr509d.apps.googleusercontent.com
- Attio Sign In With Google - 167690183287-ktk2mrcp1k8bd5eau2k7cb01tlblf563.apps.googleusercontent.com