The disclosure of security vulnerabilities helps us to ensure the security and privacy of our users. In order maintain the security and privacy of both researchers and our users, we require that any potential submissions are made inline with the following outline.
We require that all researchers:
- Make every effort to avoid privacy violations, degradation of our user's experience, disruption to production systems, and destruction of data during security testing
- Perform research only within the scope set out below
- Use the identified communication channels to disclose vulnerability information to us
- Keep information about any vulnerabilities you've discovered confidential between yourself and us until we've had 90 days to resolve the issue
If you follow these guidelines when reporting an issue to us, we commit to:
- Not pursue or support any legal action related to your research
- Work with you to understand and resolve the issue quickly (including an initial confirmation of your report within 72 hours of submission)
The following services are within the scope of this disclosure program:
Outside of scope
Any services hosted by third-party providers are excluded from the scope. These providers include, but are not limited to:
In the interest of the safety of our users, staff, the Internet at large, and you as a security researcher, the following test types are excluded from the scope:
- Findings from physical testing such as office access (e.g. open doors, tailgating)
- Findings derived primarily from social engineering (e.g. phishing, vishing)
- Findings from applications or systems not listed in the 'Within scope' section
- UI/UX bugs and spelling mistakes
- Network level Denial of Service (DoS/DDoS) vulnerabilities
We do not want to receive:
- Personal identifiable information (PII) / Personal Data
- Credit card holder data
How to report a security vulnerability?
If you believe you've found a security vulnerability in one of our products or platforms that is within the bounds of this program, please fill out our Vulnerability Disclosure Form.